The Accessible Information Standard aims to ensure that patients (or their carers) who have a disability or sensory loss receive information they can access and understand. For example in large print, braille or via email.
As part of the Accessible Information Standard we must:
- Identify patients who may have an additional communication need.
- Record the patient's need in our clinical GP system.
- Flag the patient's record to assure additional communication needs are obvious to practice staff;
- Share this information with other care givers such as social care;
- Act to ensure our staff can effectively communicate with patients who may have additional communication needs.
Please inform a member of staff in reception if you have any communication support needs- you can call us on 0207 249 5511 or tell a receptionist in person. You need to help us make sure we get things right for you.
Website Accessibility Information
Our website pages are designed so that you can change the style, size and colour of the font used, as well as the background colour. If you wish to do so, please see the guides below.
Customise settings in:
- Have problems seeing the screen
- Find it difficult to use the mouse or keyboard
- Need help with language or reading websites
We recommend you visit the BBC website My Web My Way, which provides advice on how to make your computer easier to use.