Welcome to Barton House Group
Important Update About Coronavirus
- Barton House is open and will remain open. If you need to speak to a GP, please book an appointment by calling reception on 0207 249 5511 or by using our online booking service. Our appointment line opens at 8am in the morning, please call at this time for an appointment that day. If your query is urgent we have a duty doctor available throughout our opening hours.
- You may notice some differences in how we work during the pandemic. We are working, where possible, to reduce the need to come into the practice, and thus reduce the spread of the coronavirus. As always your initial appointment will be by telephone. We may use video calls to help us advise you. If a face to face appointment is needed, this will be offered to you.
- Please do not attend the practice without first speaking to a doctor
- If you are invited in for a face to face appointment, we will ask you some questions to check it is safe for you to come to the practice. Please let the doctor know, and do not attend the practice, if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough or loss of sense of smell), if you have been advised that you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19, or if you are waiting for the result of a swab test for Covid-19.
- When you attend for your appointment, please wear a face mask, and if possible, attend alone. Hand gel will be available, please do use this on your arrival.
- Our waiting room is set up to enable social distancing. We ask that you come close to the time of your appointment to avoid the waiting room becoming busy.
- We are still providing most of our usual services, including vaccinations and smear tests. Please do contact reception to make an appointment for these. We are currently only arranging blood tests that are urgent, please do discuss with your doctor if you think you need a blood test.
- We have taken steps to keep our staff safe, including risk assessing our work and use of PPE. We are looking after our mental wellbeing through regular team meetings and staff support sessions.
- The NHS is prioritising vaccines for those who will benefit most. Our team is working hard to ensure vaccines are delivered to all our patients in this order of priority. Please do not contact us regarding the vaccine, rest assured you will be contacted to book an appointment.
This website is used to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practice which we feel are relevant to you.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information.
Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site
Please register online to benefit from our online services where you can order repeat prescriptions, book or cancel appointments and view or share your medical record.
For more information about online services please visit https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/gps/online-health-and-prescription-services/
Or to register for this services please click
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use online services, you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well. For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
Did you know you no longer have to wait on the phone to get the health advice you need? Now, you can use Online Consult to assess your symptoms using online forms and send a message to the practice at any time, day or night. We’ll then review this so that we can advise you on the most appropriate next steps.
For all the latest news and updates please check our noticeboard above.
(Site updated 11/06/2021)