Patient Participation Group
Virtual Patient Group
The Virtual Patient Group is set up for those patients who would like to be part of our patient participation group but don’t have time to attend meetings.
You will be contacted from time to time via email whereby we will get your views on the quality of care and the services we provide at Barton House.
Any suggestions from you will be discussed in our patient group meetings and all suggestions from you will be published on the website.
What is the purpose of the Group?
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Encourage health education activities within the Practice.
- Making positive suggestions and provide practical support and help to implement change.
- Help patients take more responsibility for their health
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice that can make a real difference.
To join the Virtual Patient Group please complete the form below:
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Patient Participation Group Minutes
Our Virtual PPG Online Meeting
Thursday 7th July 2022
at 1.00pm – 2.00pm
For a discussion about our Appointment System, Feedback on new Website
Extended Hours etc
Please join us! New members welcome.
We want to hear from more patients about how we can improve services for all patients in Barton House Group Practice.
RSVP: email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you video call details before the meeting.